Sökning: "anaerobic treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 104 avhandlingar innehållade orden anaerobic treatment.
1. Anaerobic digestion in the kraft pulp and paper industry Challenges and possibilities for implementationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The pulp and paper industry is a large producer of wastewater and sludge, putting high pressure on waste treatment. In addition, more rigorous environmental legislation for pollution control and demands to increase the use of renewable energy have put further pressure on the pulp and paper industry’s waste treatment, where anaerobic digestion (AD) and the production of methane could pose a solution. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The anaerobic treatment of waste water has been studied with an emphasis on the Up- flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket (UASB) reactor. A model to describe the processes occurring in a UASB reactor was developed and an experimental study of the anaerobic wastewater treatment systems in Nicaragua was also performed. LÄS MER
3. Co-digestion of microalgae and sewage sludge - A feasibility study for municipal wastewater treatment plantsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The increased emissions of anthropogenic greenhouse gases over the last 100 years is the reason for the acceleration in the greenhouse effect, which has led to an increase of the globally averaged combined land and ocean surface temperature of 0.85 °C between 1880 and 2012. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates how anaerobic digestion could be utilized to improve wastewater management,specifically in regards to future expected regulation on sludge management in Sweden.Two possible paths of applying anaerobic digestion are investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : US-AB
Sammanfattning : Anaerobic treatment is widely used around the world as a biological stage in both domestic and industrial wastewater-treatment plants. The two principal advantages of anaerobic over aerobic treatment are the production of biogas, which can be used as fuel, and the lower rate of biomass production, which results in lower maintenance costs for the plant. LÄS MER