Sökning: "amyloid beta"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 avhandlingar innehållade orden amyloid beta.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Medicinsk kemi och biofysik
Sammanfattning : Protein aggregation, leading to the formation and depositions of amyloids, is a cause for a number of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Creutzfeld-Jacob’s disease, systemic amyloidoses, type II diabetes and others . More than 20 proteins are associated with protein misfolding diseases and even a larger number of proteins can self-assemble into amyloid in vitro. LÄS MER
2. Electrophoretic focusing in microchannels combined with mass spectrometry Applications on amyloid beta peptidesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Analysis of low-abundance components in small samples remains a challenge within bioanalytical chemistry, and new techniques for sample pretreatments followed by sensitive and informative detection are required. In this thesis, procedures for preconcentration and separation of proteins and peptides in open microchannels fabricated on silicon microchips are presented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Amyloid diseases are a world-wide problem causing great human suffer and large economical costs. Although amyloid deposits, a common denominator in all amyloid disorders, are detrimental to the surrounding tissue, there is a poor correlation between total amyloid burden and clinical symptoms. LÄS MER
4. Proislet Amyloid Polypeptide (proIAPP) Impaired Processing is an Important Factor in Early Amyloidogenesis in Type 2 DiabetesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Amyloid is defined as extracellular protein aggregates with a characteristic fibrillar ultra-structure, Congo red affinity and a unique x-ray diffraction pattern. At present, 25 different human amyloid fibril proteins have been identified, and amyloid aggregation is associated with pathological manifestations such as Alzheimer’s disease, spongiform encephalopathy and type 2 diabetes. LÄS MER
5. Cellular responses to amyloid-beta protofibrils Focus on astrocytes, extracellular vesicles and antibody treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Knowledge about the cellular mechanisms behind the initiation and propagation of Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is limited. Decades of research have focused on neuronal abnormalities in AD, but recently more attention has been given to the glial cells. LÄS MER