Sökning: "alternative house"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 avhandlingar innehållade orden alternative house.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English This thesis is about industrialised house-building, put in a strategic perspective. Industrialised house-building is in the thesis described as a process- and product-oriented concept that can serve as an alternative to traditional project-oriented house-building methods and principles. LÄS MER
2. Empirical Studies in Consumption, House Prices and the Accuracy of European Growth and Inflation ForecastsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four essays: Essay 1: The Role of Wealth in the Aggregated Consumption Function using an Error Correction Approach: Swedish Evidence from the years 1970 - 1993, an aggregated consumption function based on the life cycle hypothesis using the error correction methodology is estimated for Sweden. Aggregate wealth is spilt into net financial and housing wealth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study addresses the problem of a simplistic historical interpretation of the sobriquetsin the pesharim. An alternative approach is advocated taking its beginning in perceiving themessage in the pesharim as primarily an ideological vindication of the Qumran community, theYahad. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för teknik och design, Växjö universitet
Sammanfattning : During the past years, wooden one and two family houses showed a higher growth rate on the German construction market compared to conventional material like brick and stone. Wood as construction material became more and more attractive. LÄS MER
5. Passive house renovation of Swedish single-family houses from the 1960s and 1970s : Evaluation of cost-effective renovation packagesDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för teknik och design, Växjö universitet
Sammanfattning : Single-family houses (SFHs) constructed between 1961 and 1980 account for approximately one-third of the total energy use, 31 TWh, for space heating and domestic hot water in Swedish SFHs. These are responsible for about 40 percent of the total energy use in all buildings. LÄS MER