Sökning: "allylic imines"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden allylic imines.
1. Catalytic Regio- and Stereoselective Reactions for the Synthesis of Allylic and Homoallylic CompoundsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focused on two main areas of organic synthesis, palladium-catalyzed functionalization of alkenes and allylic alcohols, as well as development of new allylboration reactions.We have developed a palladium-catalyzed selective allylic trifluoroacetoxylation reaction based on C−H functionalization. LÄS MER
2. Novel Rearrangements of Vinylaziridines: Aza-[2,3]-Wittig Rearrangements and [1,5]-Hydrogen ShiftsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A route from epoxy alcohols to cis- and trans-trisubstituted vinylaziridines has been developed. The vinylaziridines have been used as substrates in the base induced aza-[2,3]-Wittig rearrangement to substituted 1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridines. LÄS MER
3. Transition metal-catalysed enol formation from allylic alcohols : Isomerisation, C−C and C−F bond formationsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the isomerisation of allylic alcohols into enols and enolates catalysed by transition metal complexes. The transformation has been used to prepare both unsubstituted and α-substituted carbonyl compounds. Significant attention has been given to the mechanistic aspects of the reactions. LÄS MER
4. Palladium-catalyzed Allylic C-H and C-OH Functionalization. Reactions of the Obtained Allylboronic AcidsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitets förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focused on the studies of two major transformations. The first transformation deals with the development of palladium-catalyzed selective allylic trifluoroacetoxylation reactions based on C-H functionalization, whereas the second comprises the synthesis and isolation of allylboronic acids using diboronic acid B2(OH)4 as boron source. LÄS MER
5. Development of New Synthetic Routes to Organoboronates by Catalytic Allylic Substitution and C-H bond FunctionalizationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of new catalytic methods for the synthesis and application of organometallic reagents, mainly focusing on allylboronic acid derivatives. Thus, palladium pincer-complex catalysis has been applied for extending the scope of palladiumcatalyzed borylation reactions in the synthesis of regio- and stereodefined functionalized allylboronic acid derivatives. LÄS MER