Sökning: "allergic sensitization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 avhandlingar innehållade orden allergic sensitization.
1. The epidemiology of allergic sensitization and the relation to asthma and rhinitis the Obstructive Lung Disease in Northern Sweden (OLIN) studies thesis XIVDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Allergic sensitization is the most important risk factor for asthma and rhinitis among children, adolescents and young adults. Less is known about the incidence and remission of allergic sensitization, particularly in older adults. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Kompendiet Aidla Trading AB
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Microbial and maternal influences on allergic sensitization during childhood: defining a role for monocytesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Allergic diseases are influenced by genetics and the environment. Maternal allergy appears to confer a higher risk for allergic sensitization than paternal allergy, suggesting an in utero influence. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physiological Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In allergic asthma the immune response to antigen is inappropriate, leading to an inflammatory process in the respiratory mucosa. To further elucidate immunological mechanisms involved in the development of such inflammation, control mice and mice deficient in selected cell types or proteins, were used in experimental models of allergic asthma and anaphylaxis. LÄS MER
5. The association between eczema, asthma and rhinitis -population studies of prevalence and risk factors among adultsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Physiological Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Background: Allergic diseases such as asthma, rhinitis and eczema have increased significantly since the middle of the past century and are now common conditions among both children and adults. The increase was observed earlier and is more evident in Westernized countries but is now also apparent in urbanized areas in developing countries. LÄS MER