Sökning: "agricultural dependence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden agricultural dependence.
1. Phyllosphere of organically grown strawberries : interactions between the resident microbiota, pathogens and introduced microbial agentsDetta är en avhandling från ; Department of Biosystems and Technology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The use of biological control agents (BCAs) is regarded as a promising measure to control important foliar strawberry diseases such as grey mould (Botrytis cinerea) and powdery mildew (Podosphaera aphanis) in the organic strawberry cultivation. However, the use of biological control agents (BCAs) in the phyllosphere is still challenging as this environment is very harsh and dynamic, in particular under field conditions. LÄS MER
2. Interception and storage of wet deposited radionuclides in crops : field experiments and modellingDetta är en avhandling från ; Department of Soil and Environment, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The emission of radionuclides into the atmosphere from various sources, such as nuclear power plant accidents and nuclear bomb explosions, can result in the interception and uptake of radionuclides by crops in the agricultural ecosystem. These radionuclides e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Plant Biology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Non-coding RNAs do not encode proteins but instead function through their own RNA sequence. These molecules range from several thousands of nucleotides (nt) in length down to around 20 nt. Specifically, small RNAs (sRNAs) have critical functions in eukaryotic cells, despite being only 20-30 nt long. LÄS MER
4. Studies of plant interactions with other organisms to understand Bacillus mediated stress managementDetta är en avhandling från ; Department of Plant Biology and Forest Genetics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The naturally evolved plant defense system is not always effective, due to adaptations among the attackers. Crop protective chemicals have many negative effects on the environment. Ecosystem services, like beneficial microorganisms, are of great interest for plant stress management in sustainable crop production. LÄS MER
5. Biorefinery systems for energy and feed production : greenhouse gas performance and energy balancesDetta är en avhandling från ; Department of Energy and Technology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The current dependence on fossil fuels is problematic because these are a finite resource and because their combustion causes environmental degradation. Biorefineries produce a variety of valuable products from biomass that can replace products from petroleum refineries. LÄS MER