Sökning: "agent systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 394 avhandlingar innehållade orden agent systems.
1. Norm-Regulation of Agent Systems : Instrumentalizing an algebraic approach to agent system norms
Sammanfattning : An architecture for norm-regulated multi-agent systems based on an algebraic approach to normative systems is instrumentalized and further developed. The core of the instrumentalization is a Prolog module, which together with a Java library can be used for creating client/server-based runtime systems. LÄS MER
2. A Learning-driven Approach for Behavior Modeling in Agent-based Simulation
Sammanfattning : Agent-based simulation is a prominent application of the agent-based system metaphor. One of the main characteristics of this simulation paradigm is the generative nature of the outcome: the macro-level system behavior is generated from the micro-level agent behavior. LÄS MER
3. On the Feasibility of Reinforcement Learning in Single- and Multi-Agent Systems : The Cases of Indoor Climate and Prosumer Electricity Trading Communities
Sammanfattning : Over half of the world’s population live in urban areas, a trend which is expected to only grow as we move further into the future. With this increasing trend in urbanisation, challenges are presented in the form of the management of urban infrastructure systems. LÄS MER
4. Many-Sorted Implicative Conceptual Systems
Sammanfattning : A theory of many-sorted implicative conceptual systems (abbreviated msic-systems) is presented. Examples of msic-systems include legal systems, normative systems, systems of rules and instructions, and systems expressing policies and various kinds of scientific theories. LÄS MER
5. The effectiveness of a full-mobility architecture for wireless mobile computing and personal communications
Sammanfattning : The emergence of wireless mobile computing, especially the mobility of computers, introduces challenging new problems that were encountered in neither the design and implementation of conventional mobile networks or in fixed computer networks. A critical and challenging problem, for mobile computing and personal communications, is how to fully cope with the special characteristics of the mobile wireless environment, i. LÄS MER