Sökning: "aerosol precipitation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden aerosol precipitation.
1. Aerosol-Cloud-Precipitation Interactions - Studied using combinations of remote sensing and in-situ data
Sammanfattning : Cloud droplets never form in the atmosphere without a seed in the form of an aerosol particle. Changes in number concentrations of aerosol particles in the atmosphere can therefore affect the number of droplets in a cloud. LÄS MER
2. Primary Marine Aerosol : Validation of sea spray source functions using observations and transport modelingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Sea spray aerosols (SSA) are an important part of the climate system through their effects on the global radiative budget, both directly as scatterers and absorbers of solar and terrestrial radiation, and indirectly as cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) influencing cloud formation, lifetime and precipitation. In terms of their global mass, SSA is the largest source and has the largest uncertainty of all aerosols. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Meteorologiska institutionen (MISU)
Sammanfattning : Aerosol particles are likely important contributors to our future climate. Further, during recent years, effects on human health arising from emissions of particulate material have gained increasing attention. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Understanding the link between the Sun and climate is vital in the current incidence of global climate change, and 10Be in natural archives constitutes an excellent tracer for this purpose. As cosmic rays enter the atmosphere, cosmogenic isotopes like 10Be and 14C are formed. LÄS MER