Sökning: "admission control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 avhandlingar innehållade orden admission control.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Communication Systems, Lund University
Sammanfattning : We are increasingly dependent on Internet as a large aspect of our daily life is now handled via online applications. Recent years we have seen several large-scale crises. This has made crisis-related research on Internet applications important. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : When deploying networked computing-based applications, proper resource management of the server-side resources is essential for maintaining quality of service and cost efficiency. The work presented in this thesis is based on six papers, all investigating problems that relate to resource management of server-based systems. LÄS MER
3. Statistical Methods for Computational Markets Proportional Share Market Prediction and Admission ControlDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : We design, implement and evaluate statistical methods for managing uncertainty when consuming and provisioning resources in a federated computational market. To enable efficient allocation of resources in this environment, providers need to know consumers' risk preferences, and the expected future demand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : When a user requests. a connection to another user or a computer in a communications network, a routing algorithm selects a path for transferring the resulting data stream. If all suitable paths are busy, the user request cannot beserved, and is blocked. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Wireless personal area networks have emerged as an important communication infrastructure in areas such as at-home healthcare and home automation, independent living and assistive technology, as well as sports and wellness. Wireless personal area networks, including body sensor networks, are becoming more mature and are considered to be a realistic alternative as communication infrastructure for demanding services. LÄS MER