Sökning: "active power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 537 avhandlingar innehållade orden active power.
- Detta är en avhandling från IEA, LTH, Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Environmental and economical aspects make it difficult to build new power lines and to reinforce existing ones. The continued growth in demand for electric power must therefore to a great extent be met by increased loading of available lines. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Wind tunnel studies of the wake behind model wind turbines with one, two and three blades have been made in order to get a better understanding of wake development as well as the possibility to predict the power output from downstream turbines working in the wake of an upstream one. Both two-component hot-wire anemometry and particle image velocimetry (PIV) have been used to map the flow field downstream as well as upstream the turbine. LÄS MER
3. Artificial Intelligence-Based Characterization and Classification Methods for Power Quality Data AnalyticsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : One of the important developments in the electric power system is the fast increasing amount of data. An example of such data is formed by the voltages and currents coming from power-quality measurements. LÄS MER
4. On Efficient Transmission Balancing Operation Capturing the Normal State Frequency and Active Power DynamicsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In an electric power system, there will always be an electric balance. Nevertheless, System Operators (SOs) often uses the term imbalance. Here, the term imbalance refers to the difference between trades and real-time measurements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The rapid consumer adoption of mobile services is leading to an exponential growth in wireless data traffic. In order to accommodate more concurrent high data-rate users, the required complexity of transmitting radio base station (RBS) power amplifiers (PAs) is increasing. LÄS MER