Sökning: "acoustic evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 avhandlingar innehållade orden acoustic evaluation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : There is a need to monitor the existence and effects of damage in structural materials. Aircraft components provide a much publicized example, but the need exists in a variety of other structures, such as layered materials used in food packaging industries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Div. Engineering Acoustics, LTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns assessment of acoustic comfort in apartment buildings. A new approach is followed, beyond noise annoyance investigation, which was the typical path so far. The latter involved acoustic descriptors, which characterize the structural components, being associated to self-reported noise annoyance. LÄS MER
3. Prosody in Swedish Children with Language Impairment. Perceptual, Acoustic and Interactional AspectsDetta är en avhandling från Christina Samuelsson, Högdalsgatan 17, 587 31 Linköping
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to explore prosodic problems in Swedish children with language impairment (LI). In the first study, 29 children with LI participated. They were assessed with an assessment procedure for prosody at the word, phrase and discourse levels, developed within this thesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biomedical Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the application of Lamb waves for non-destructive evaluation of plate-like concrete structures under one-sided access test condition using a portable equipment consisting of an accelerometer and impact hammer. With this type of equipment and based on array signal processing, the impact-echo (IE) method can be extended with measurements of surface waves; this extension allows an evaluation with Lamb waves. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Heart Failure is a serious condition with consequences not only for the individual patient but also for the society with a 5-year mortality rate of 45-60%, and a substantial economic burden. The estimated prevalence in Sweden is 2.2% and the age adjusted prevalence increases with higher age. LÄS MER