Sökning: "acid pH"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 494 avhandlingar innehållade orden acid pH.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Nucleic acids are fundamental molecules of living organisms functioning essentially as the molecular information carriers of life. From how an organism is built to how it responds to external conditions, all of it, can be found in the form of nucleic acid sequences inside every single cell of every life form on earth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Plant Ecology, Ecology Building, SE-223 62 Lund
Sammanfattning : Growth conditions on acid soils may be hampered by low nutrient availability and phytotoxic Al (aluminium) concentrations. In this thesis I present my studies on adaptation mechanisms of wild plants to acid soils in the close root environment, the rhizosphere. LÄS MER
3. Protein isolation from herring (Clupea harengus) using the pH-shift process - Protein yield, protein isolate quality and removal of food contaminantsDetta är en avhandling från Plant Ecology, Ecology Building, SE-223 62 Lund
Sammanfattning : Herring (Clupea harengus) contain valuable proteins but is difficult to process into high-quality foods due to its small size and high content of bones, heme-proteins and lipids. Herring is among the most abundant fish species in the world, but is currently utilized largely for fish meal and oil production. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of Pretreatment and Process Configurations for Combined Ethanol and Biogas Production from Lignocellulosic BiomassDetta är en avhandling från Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In view of global climate change and the increasing energy demand there is a need for renewable energy resources. This thesis discusses an energy-driven biorefinery concept based on the agricultural residues corn stover and wheat straw. The work is divided into two main parts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University
Sammanfattning : In nature, bacteria are organized in surface-associated biofilm communities. Dental plaque is one of the most studied biofilms and harbours many different species including the star of this thesis Streptococcus mutans. S. LÄS MER