Sökning: "accepted gap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden accepted gap.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The gender wage gap is accounted for to a substantial degree by the sex composition of occupations. The present thesis examines the mechanisms that produce this pattern. In particular, the theory of devaluation, currently the most widely accepted sociological explanation, is tested. LÄS MER
2. A methodology for operations-based safety appraisal of two-lane rural highways Application in UgandaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The majority of the road infrastructure in developing countries consists oftwo-lane highways with one lane in each travel direction. Operational efficiency of these highways is derived fromintermittent passing zones where fast vehicles are permitted by design to pass slow vehicles using the opposite traffic lane. LÄS MER
3. Climate in the eastern Mediterranean during the Holocene and beyond – A Peloponnesian perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes increased knowledge about climate variability during the late Quaternary in the eastern Mediterranean. Results from a paleoclimate review reveal that regional wetter conditions from 6000 to 5400 years BP were replaced by a less wet period from 5400 to 4600 years BP and to fully arid conditions around 4600 years BP. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship research has, since the 1930’s, mainly focused on so-called traditional entrepreneurship and studies have to a large part discussed management processes. During the past 40 years social entrepreneurship research and research into community-based entrepreneurship and practice has emerged, as a response to changes in society due to global, regional and local events that affect local development. LÄS MER
5. The Idiom Principle in L2 English : Assessing elusive formulaic sequences as indicators of idiomaticity, fluency, and proficiencyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore and compare intermediate learners’ and native speakers’ usage of formulaic sequences, i.e. conventionalized and memorized combinations of lexis and/or grammar, here with a focus on written production of L2 English. LÄS MER