Sökning: "accepted gap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden accepted gap.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The gender wage gap is accounted for to a substantial degree by the sex composition of occupations. The present thesis examines the mechanisms that produce this pattern. In particular, the theory of devaluation, currently the most widely accepted sociological explanation, is tested. LÄS MER
2. A methodology for operations-based safety appraisal of two-lane rural highways Application in UgandaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The majority of the road infrastructure in developing countries consists oftwo-lane highways with one lane in each travel direction. Operational efficiency of these highways is derived fromintermittent passing zones where fast vehicles are permitted by design to pass slow vehicles using the opposite traffic lane. LÄS MER
3. Digital Competence and Ways of Thinking and Practising in Swedish Teacher Education Experiences by teachers with a foreign teaching degreeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and System Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government recognises foreign academic education and the professional qualifications of its immigrants by allocating resources to programmes that bridge the gap between immigrants’ education and the specific requirements for work in Sweden. The context of inquiry for this thesis is teachers with a foreign teaching degree, who come from 57 countries or regions and are studying at four Swedish universities. LÄS MER
4. Climate in the eastern Mediterranean during the Holocene and beyond – A Peloponnesian perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes increased knowledge about climate variability during the late Quaternary in the eastern Mediterranean. Results from a paleoclimate review reveal that regional wetter conditions from 6000 to 5400 years BP were replaced by a less wet period from 5400 to 4600 years BP and to fully arid conditions around 4600 years BP. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship research has, since the 1930’s, mainly focused on so-called traditional entrepreneurship and studies have to a large part discussed management processes. During the past 40 years social entrepreneurship research and research into community-based entrepreneurship and practice has emerged, as a response to changes in society due to global, regional and local events that affect local development. LÄS MER