Sökning: "abuse trauma"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden abuse trauma.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Prodromes of schizophrenia or prodromes of psychosis are a relatively new and expanding field of interest in psychiatric research. They are seen by some researchers as the initial symptom of having schizophrenia and have become a crucial topic in early psychosis research and intervention. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från [email protected]
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to evaluate changes in psychological and social variables before and after group therapy for adult women who were sexually abused in childhood. Other aims were to describe and evaluate the traumafocused group therapy by consumer satisfaction, to describe the women's health before group therapy start and to evaluate the impact of single childhood sexual abuse variables on mental and social health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a known risk factor for ill-health. It is assumed that the health consequences are worse if the abuse has been considered severe or if the child has been exposed to cumulative trauma, e.g. physical abuse or other stressful life events. LÄS MER
9. Non-Suicidal Self-Injury in Swedish Adolescents Prevalence, Characteristics, Functions and Associations With Childhood AdversitiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Non-suicidal self-injury (NSSI), such as intentionally cutting, burning or hitting oneself, is a behavior with potentially detrimental consequences and empirical studies are necessary to gain knowledge of how to prevent NSSI in adolescents. The aims of this thesis were to investigate the prevalence, methods, characteristics and functions of NSSI in a large community sample of Swedish adolescents, and to examine the relationship between NSSI and adverse life events and trauma symptoms. LÄS MER
10. Barns upplevelser av sin situation och sitt mående när mamma varit utsatt för våld av sin partnerDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis is to describe the consequences of intimate partner violence (IPV) from the perspective of children. Being exposed IPV is a frightening experience that affects children’s development and wellbeing. Not all children, however, display symptoms, and differences connected to gender and age has been demonstrated. LÄS MER