Sökning: "abuse trauma"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden abuse trauma.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : There are today only a few population-based studies in the world investigating the prevalence of and associated risk-factors with adolescents selling sex and so far no earlier population-based study has been found investigating adolescents motives for selling sex. Further, to use sex in means of self-injury (SASI) is a behaviour that has been highlighted in Sweden the last years but it is a new field of research and a behaviour in need of conceptualization. LÄS MER
2. Trauma, Posttraumatic Stress and Dissociation Among Swedish Adolescents Evaluation of QuestionnairesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis has been to investigate trauma and dissociation among Swedish adolescents and to evaluate the psychometric properties such as reliability and various kinds of validity of three screening instruments for assessment of dissociation and other symptoms of post traumatic stress. The three instruments in question have been Dis-Q-Sweden, A-DES and TSCC, the symptoms measured by these instruments are neither easy to capture nor easy for the adolescent to talk about. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm Söder Hospital
Sammanfattning : The present studies aimed to highlight the influence of psychosocial and psychiatric factors on trauma recurrence and trauma recovery. A subgroup of trauma patients, 820 victims of firearm injuries, were compared to an age- and sex-matched control group in a retrospective register study. LÄS MER
4. “I feel like I do not exist” - Adolescent Dissociative Experiences and the Importance of Trauma Type, Attachment, and Migration BackgroundDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm Söder Hospital
Sammanfattning : After experiencing potentially traumatic events (PTEs) some adolescents develop pathological dissociation. Trauma-related dissociation can be described as a break-down of the individual’s capacity to integrate emotions, thoughts, sensations, and memories about traumatic or other events into an adaptive and coherent self-image and self-narrative. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Physiology and Pharmacology
Sammanfattning : Trauma, “the neglected disease of modern society”, is a global health concern of enormous proportions. Knowledge about factors associated with trauma occurrence, complications and outcome is highly valuable for the improvement of trauma care. LÄS MER