Sökning: "Z -5-decenyl acetate"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Z -5-decenyl acetate.
1. Plants as Factories for Insect Pheromone Production : Deciphering and Reconstructing Sex Pheromone Biosynthetic Pathways of Female Moths
Sammanfattning : Compared to other organisms in which the fatty acyl desaturases (FADs) are mostly involved in normal cellular lipid metabolism, moth FADs have evolved extent functions in the biosynthesis of sex pheromones. Female moths releasespecies-specific sex pheromones to attract conspecific males over a long distance for mating. LÄS MER
2. Syntheses and behaviour activity of conjugated polyenic pheromone components
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the synthesis of conjugated dienicand trienic pheromone components- C12-C16alcohols, acetates and aldehydes and theirapplications in pheromone communication studies.Insect pheromones are widely used in modern pest management. LÄS MER
3. On the way of making plants smell like moths - a synthetic biology approach
Sammanfattning : Moth caterpillars are major agricultural pests in many parts of the world. In general female moths attract male mates with their pheromone over long distance. Most of the described moth pheromones belong to the same class of chemical compounds, fatty acid derivatives that are produced de novo in the pheromone gland. LÄS MER
4. Ternary Block Copolymer - Water - "Oil" Systems: Effects of "Oil" Type and Block Size on Phase Behaviour and Structure
Sammanfattning : It has recently been established in our group that amphiphilic block copolymers consisting of a hydrophilic and a hydrophobic part can self-assemble in the presence of selective solvents (“water” and “oil”) into a variety of different solution and lyotropic liquid crystalline microstructures. The effects of the “oil” type, hydrophilic block size and hydrophobic block type on the phase behavior and microstructure of ternary isothermal copolymer - oil - water systems have been addressed in this thesis. LÄS MER
5. Mechanisms for Solvolytic Elimination and Substitution Reactions Involving Short-lived Carbocation Intermediates
Sammanfattning : Solvolysis reactions of a range of tertiary substrates in largely aqueous solvents were studied in such respects as β-deuterium kinetic isotope effects, linear free energy relationships and stereochemistry.Solvolysis of the fluorene derivatives 9-methyl–9-(2´-X-2´-propyl)fluorene (1-X, X = Cl, Br, OOCCF3) involves a very short-lived carbocation intermediate. LÄS MER