Sökning: "Writing in Film"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden Writing in Film.
- Detta är en avhandling från Mediehistoriskt arkiv, Mediehistoria Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about the Swedish filmmaker, painter and composer Peter Kylberg (1938). Kylberg’s nine films produced between 1959 and 1996 serves as a historical delimitation. A purpose of the study is to critically review the existing historical writing surrounding Swedish film culture and film politics, during the timespan in focus. LÄS MER
2. Reproducing Languages, Translating Bodies Approaches to Speech, Translation and Cultural Identity in Early European Sound FilmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This study discusses and analyses recorded/filmed speech, translation, and cultural identity in film discourses in early European sound film. The purpose is to frame these issues from a number of theoretical perspectives in order to highlight relations between media, speech and translation. The points of departure are 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a historical and theoretical study of a number of discourses examining colour and cinema during the period 1909 to 1935 (trade press, film reviews, publications on film technology, manuals, catalogues and theoretical texts from the era). In this study, colour in cinema is considered as producing a number of aesthetic and representational questions which are contextualised historically; problems and qualities specifically associated with colour film are examined in terms of an interrelationship between historical, technical, industrial, and stylistic factors, as well as specific contemporary conceptions of cinema. LÄS MER
4. En fiende till civilisationen manlighet, genusrelationer, sexualitet och rasstereotyper i svensk filmkultur under 1920-taletDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The setting for this study is Swedish film culture of the 1920s, which has been studied with a focus on representations of masculinity and gender relations according to four themes: 1) children and youth 2) fatherhood and love 3) sexuality and popularity 4) ethnicity and racial stereotyping. The rise of new consumer culture in the first decades of the 20th century created turmoil between traditional and modern values, not least when it came to conceptions of gender. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms konstnärliga högskola
Sammanfattning : The Ghost Machine is a practice-based research project that explores the process of embodiment in animated film. It describes the process of transfiguration from the artist’s/auteur’s point of view and not from an outside position. LÄS MER