Sökning: "Work Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12339 avhandlingar innehållade orden Work Sciences.
1. To work or not to work in an extended working life? : factors in working and retirement decisionsDetta är en avhandling från ; Deartment of Work Science, Business Economics and Environmental Psychology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : In most of the industrialised world, the proportion of older and retired people in the population is continuously increasing. This will have budgetary implications for maintaining the welfare state, because the active working section of the population must fund the non-active and old population. LÄS MER
2. HOUSE MASTER SCHOOL: Career Model for Education and Training in Integrated and Sustainable Conservation of Built EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från ; Deartment of Work Science, Business Economics and Environmental Psychology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Based on a participatory action research methodology and approach (AR), this dissertation explores the core theoretical problems and opportunities of education and learning for sustainable development (ESD) within the cross-disciplinary area of integrated and sustainable conservation of built environments. The main purpose has been to develop an epistemological framework for integrated lifelong learning, ethics and advanced research (R&D) and to provide a new sustainable education and career model for the field to be applied in the Dalecarlia region and on a national level within the Swedish construction industry at large; i. LÄS MER
3. Teachers' work in times of restructuring: On contextual influences for collegiality and professionalityDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The research in this thesis is situated in the intersection of teachers’ work and contexts of education. It departs from an interest in contextual influences on teachers’ work and professionality under restructuring. LÄS MER
4. Knowing at work A study of professional knowledge in integration work directed to newly arrived immigrantsDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Currently, new knowledge domains and professions emerge as a consequence of societal changes that transform that conditions for work and work integrated learning. Integration work directed to newly arrived immigrants is one example of such a new professional knowledge domain. LÄS MER
5. Trädgårdsmästarens förökningsmetoder – schema och katalog över förökningsdelar vid vegetativ förökning av fleråriga örtartade växterDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this licentiate thesis is to gather and classify information about traditional vegetative propagation of perennial herbaceous plants. This thesis is the first, self-contained part of a survey of propagation methods used by horticulturists. LÄS MER