Sökning: "Work Climate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 523 avhandlingar innehållade orden Work Climate.
1. Job insecurity climate The nature of the construct, its associations with outcomes, and its relation to individual job insecurityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Work is an essential part of most people’s lives. With increasing flexibility in work life, many employees experience job insecurity – they perceive that the future of their jobs is uncertain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Salutogenesis focuses on how come people recover or stay well. The answer was described to be a Sense of Coherence (SOC). SOC is a global orientation which contributes to how flexible coping strategies are chosen. The SOC concept was operationalized in The Sense of Coherence Scale (SOC-29). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents several ways to understand transports of air and water masses in the atmosphere and ocean, and the transports of energy that they imply. It presents work using various kinds of observations as well as computer simulations of the atmosphere and oceans. LÄS MER
4. How privatization and corporatization affect healthcare employees’ work climate, work attitudes and ill-health Implications of social statusDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Political liberalization and increased public costs have placed new demands on the Swedish public sector. Two ways of meeting these novel requirements have been to corporatize and privatize organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Mission with obstacles. Treatment of families with migration background within the child protection organisation Author: Ing-Marie Johansson Key words: Child protection, etnicity, ethnic minority background, culture, migration, teen-agers, social worker, trust, power, discretion, accountability, empowerment, social work Distribution: University of Gothenburg, Department of social work, Box 720, S-405 30 Göteborg. LÄS MER