Sökning: "Women s work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 avhandlingar innehållade orden Women s work.
1. Tekniken - kvinnornas befriare? : Hushållsteknik, köpevaror, gifta kvinnors hushållsarbetstid och förvärvsdeltagande 1930-talet - 1980-talet
Sammanfattning : A traditionalline of thought is the belief that technological development has liberatcd women from housework and improved their prospects for laber force participation. This traditional line of thought has been questioned by som e research ers. LÄS MER
2. Skapande av femininitet : Om kvinnor i missbrukarbehandling
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about women in drug abuse treatment and their descriptions of themselves as women - their process of becoming feminine. The aim of the thesis is describing and trying to understand the meaning of the treatment in the women's femininity processes and what significance drugs, alcohol, men, the own body, motherhood, and sexuality have and have had in the process. LÄS MER
3. Knäcka Koderna : Praxis kring kön, industriell organisation och ledarskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this doctoral thesis is to describe, analyse and initiate processes of change from a gender point of view. In the present field study the focus is on gender-creating processes in and around formal and informal structures at an engineering company´s organisation. LÄS MER
4. Expecting Happy Women, Not Detecting the Angry Ones : Detection and Perceived Intensity of Facial Anger, Happiness, and Emotionality
Sammanfattning : Faces provide cues for judgments regarding the emotional state of individuals. Using signal-detection methodology and a standardized stimulus set, the overall aim of the present dissertation was to investigate the detection of emotional facial expressions (i.e., angry and happy faces) with neutral expressions as the nontarget stimuli. LÄS MER
5. Har kvinnorna en sportslig chans? : den svenska idrottsrörelsen och kvinnorna under 1900-talet
Sammanfattning : This study examines the conditions of womens´s participation in organized sport. The Swedish Sport Confederation and the two associations with the largest number of female members, the Swedish Gymnastics Federation and the Swedish Football Association, have been studied. Gymnastics is a traditional sport for women and is mainly a fitness sport. LÄS MER