Sökning: "Waves and Signals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden Waves and Signals.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis is the development of new ultrasound inspection techniques for detection of cracks that are smaller than the wavelength of the inspecting wave and the characterization of cracks in fluid-filled pipes as either surface-breaking or subsurface.The spectrum of the scattered field of a partially closed crack comprises harmonic components not expected to be found in the case of linear scatterers such as pores or inclusions. LÄS MER
2. Determining and Optimizing the Current and Magnetic Field Dependence of Spin-Torque and Spin Hall Nano-Oscillators Toward Next-Generation Nanoelectronic Devices and SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Spin-torque and spin Hall nano-oscillators are nanoscale devices (about 100 nm) capable of producing tunable broadband high-frequency microwave signals ranging from 0.1 GHz to over 65 GHz that several research groups trying to reach up to 200 - 300 GHz. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Farkost och flyg
Sammanfattning : Experimental and numerical analysis of loads and responses for planing craft in waves is considered. Extensive experiments have been performed on a planing craft, in full-scale as well as in model scale. The test set-ups and significant results are reviewed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biomedical Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis revolves around the analysis of electrocardiogram (ECG) signals during atrial fibrillation (AF). Special emphasis is put on the atrial fibrillatory waves, sometimes called the f-waves, which is the ECG component reflecting the electrical activity of the atria. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Dissertations
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five parts. The first part is an introduction with references to some recent work on 2D electromagnetic scattering problems at high frequencies. It also presents the basic integral equation types for impenetrable objects and the standard elements of the method of moments. LÄS MER