Sökning: "WAY OF LIFE"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1477 avhandlingar innehållade orden WAY OF LIFE.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Uncontainable Life: A Biophilosophy of Bioart investigates the ways in which thinking through the contemporary hybrid artistico-scientific practices of bioart is a biophilosophical practice, one that contributes to a more nuanced understanding of life than we encounter in mainstream academic discourse. When examined from a Deleuzian feminist perspective and in dialogue with contemporary bioscience, bioartistic projects reveal the inadequacy of asking about life’s essence. LÄS MER
2. Courage of Faith : Dag Hammarskjölds Way in Quest of Negotiated Peace, Reconciliation and MeaningDetta är en avhandling från Frankfurt am Main : Lang
Sammanfattning : Dag Hammarskjöld categorically affirmed in his undated letter which accompanied his manuscript that the entries in Vägmärken (Markings) “provide the only true ‘profile’ that can be drawn” of his personal spiritual form of life. My research focuses on Dag Hammarskjöld’s negotiations with himself and with God; his ultimate concern for self-knowledge and authentic existence, world-view, interpretation of reality, ethical praxis for human rights and a diplomacy of reconciliation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institute of Health and Care Sciences at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to explore the family’s experiences of major depression and the meaning of the illness for family life, for the ill person, the partner and the children. This thesis has a life-world perspective and is a qualitative explorative study using narrative interviews with families with parents who were identified as having major depression MD (Paper I-IV). LÄS MER
4. Experience of adjuvant treatment among postmenopausal women with breast cancer - Health-Related Quality of Life, symptom experience, stressful events and coping strategiesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institute of Health and Care Sciences at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, breast cancer is today the most common type of cancer among women. Of the approximately 7,059 women who developed the disease in Sweden during 2006, about 73% were postmenopausal and aged 55 or older at time of diagnosis, and about 33% were aged 70 or older. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Nursing research has been performed during the last 20-30 years, about the next of kin’s vulnerability. Despite this, the health care system has had difficulties to integrate the next of kin in a way that gives support. LÄS MER