Sökning: "Vladimir Tolmachev"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden Vladimir Tolmachev.
1. Production and biomedical use of non-conventional positron emitters
Sammanfattning : Positron Emission Tomography (PET) is a powerful diagnostic tool. So far, it has mainly been associated with the use of short-lived positron emitters with half-lives shorter than 2 h, like 11C and 18F. LÄS MER
2. Molecular Radionuclide Imaging Using Site-specifically Labelled Recombinant Affibody Molecules : Preparation and Preclinical Evaluation
Sammanfattning : Radionuclide molecular imaging is an emerging multidisciplinary technique that is used in modern medicine to visualise diseases at cellular and molecular levels. This thesis is based on five papers (I-V) and focuses on the development of site-specific radiolabelled recombinant anti-HER2 Affibody molecules and preclinical evaluations in vitro and in vivo of the labelled conjugates. LÄS MER
3. Targeted Therapy of Colorectal Cancer : Preclinical Evaluation of a Radiolabelled Antibody
Sammanfattning : Targeted radiotherapy (TRT) of cancer is a promising approach that enables selective treatment of tumour cells, while sparing normal tissue. The humanized monoclonal antibody A33 (huA33) is a potential targeting agent for TRT of colorectal cancer, since its antigen is expressed in more than 95 % of all colorectal carcinomas. LÄS MER
4. Tumour Targeting using Radiolabelled Affibody Molecules : Influence of Labelling Chemistry
Sammanfattning : Affibody molecules are promising candidates for targeted radionuclide-based imaging and therapy applications. Optimisation of targeting properties would permit the in vivo visualization of cancer-specific surface receptors with high contrast. In therapy, this may increase the ratio of radioactivity uptake between tumour and normal tissues. LÄS MER
5. Radioimmunotherapy in Experimental Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma : Tumour-targeting in vitro and in vivo
Sammanfattning : Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) has been shown to be a practicable way to treat head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. A specific antibody recognizes the charasteristic structure of tumour cells when loaded with cytotoxic agents (toxins, drugs, radionuclides, etc). LÄS MER