Sökning: "Video som språk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 avhandlingar innehållade orden Video som språk.
1. From family language practices to family language policies : Children as socializing agents
Sammanfattning : combining approaches to family language policy with a language socialization approach, the present thesis examines family interoctions in five bi/multilingual lronian families in Sweden. The foci of the thesis have emerged from viewing and analyzing video-recordings of the families' everyday interactions, interviews and observations conducted during two phases of fieldwork. LÄS MER
2. Learnables in Action : The Embodied Achievement of Opportunities for Teaching and Learning in Swedish as a Second Language Classrooms
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation is an empirical qualitative research study on the emergence of learnables in classrooms of Swedish as a second language. It adopts a dialogical and praxeological approach, and analysis is based on video recorded teacher-student interactivities in classrooms. LÄS MER
3. Begriplig EU-svenska? : Klarspråksarbetets förutsättningar inom den interinstitutionella översättningsprocessen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of the inter-institutional translation process through which the Swedish versions of EU legislative acts are created, focusing on the conditions for plain language work within this process. These Swedish translations have long been considered incomprehensible. LÄS MER
4. "Vi kan skriva förargument och sedan motargument" : Om deliberativa samtal i undervisning i svenska som andraspråk på högskolenivå
Sammanfattning : In the light of the twofold mission of Swedish schools, that is to say enabling pupils to develop both subject knowledge and a democratic attitude, the purpose of this thesis is to investigate to what extent adult higher education students from different language and social backgrounds, studying Swedish as a second language, are able to carry out joint writing assignments with the aid of deliberative discourse, and to what extent they thereby also develop a deliberative attitude. The twofold mission of education applies to them too. LÄS MER
5. Towards a minor bilingualism : Exploring variations of language and literacy in early childhood education
Sammanfattning : The aim of this compilation thesis is to explore variations in bilingualism with the help of everyday specific situations at a Spanish-Swedish early childhood institution in Sweden, and by means of a ‘material-semiotic theorizing’. This means that material and semiotic elements are treated equally and entwined. LÄS MER