Sökning: "Value of Information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1277 avhandlingar innehållade orden Value of Information.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Advancement in digital technology is rapidly changing the contemporary landscape of business and associated networks for manufacturing firms. Many traditional physical products are now being embedded with digital components, providing them digital capability to become digitized products. LÄS MER
2. In search of information systems value : a case study of the EHR benefits realisation efforts of three Swedish hospitalsDetta är en avhandling från Åbo : Åbo Akademi University Press
Sammanfattning : The Swedish public health care organisation could very well be undergoing its most significant change since its specialisation during the late 19th and early 20th century. At the heart of this change is a move from using manual patient journals to electronic health records (EHR). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : After decades of digital developments, we are now entering a truly digital era. Digital information and communication technology has become a naturally embedded part ofthe designed environment we live in. Most parts of life are today pervaded by digital products and services. LÄS MER
4. A Value Perspective on Information System Security : Exploring IS security objectives, problems and value conflictsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The inability to understand the social aspects in IS security is pointed out as one of the biggest and most difficult problems in the IS security area. By applying a value perspective on IS security this thesis contributes to increased understanding of social aspects in relation to IS security and peoples’ security behaviours. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The recent development of the research field of Computing and Philosophy has triggered investigations into the theoretical foundations of computing and information.This thesis consists of two parts which are the result of studies in two areas of Philosophy of Computing (PC) and Philosophy of Information (PI) regarding the production of meaning (semantics) and the value system with applications (ethics). LÄS MER