Sökning: "V Q"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 avhandlingar innehållade orden V Q.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs Universitet
Sammanfattning : Modern nuclear medicine techniques, such as SPECT (single photon emission computed tomography), enable quantification and localisation of lung function in small lung elements, but appropriate methods are not yet available. The aim of the present project was therefore to develop and evaluate methods for mapping lung function in planar scintigrams and in SPECT. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Fundamental studies concerning the growth, structural characterization and hydrogen uptake of single-crystal (00 l )-oriented Mo/V superlattices have been performed. The superlattices were grown by dual-target magnetron sputtering in pure Ar-atmosphere < 6·10-3 Torr on (001)-oriented MgO substrates. LÄS MER
3. Pulmonary ventilation and perfusion assessed by electrical impedance tomography - Experimental studies in pigsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Pulmonary ventilation and perfusion and ventilation/perfusion (V/Q) matching determine gas exchange in every lung unit in the healthy state and in the pathologically altered lung. Mismatch of V and Q lead to hypoxaemia and hypercapnia and monitoring of V/Q relations are thus important in critical illness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four papers. The first two papers, which comprise the main part of the thesis, deal with an unexpected connection between kernel density estimators and dimension spectra for multifractal measures. LÄS MER
5. PSYCHO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS IN COMMUNITY-BASED ACCOMMODATION. Development and psychometric testing of the Environmental Rating Scale Questionnaire (ERS-Q) for assessment of residential programmesDetta är en avhandling från Marie Hübel, Department of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine. Lund University
Sammanfattning : The increased prevalence of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) challenges society to evaluate the quality and efficacy of community based psycho-pedagogical programmes in order to achieve progress and to attain an acceptable level of quality of life for its citizens. The overarching aim of this thesis was to gain knowledge about staff’s pedagogical work and to provide a method for assessment of the quality of residential programmes for individuals with ASD in community-based accommodation. LÄS MER