Sökning: "User data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1105 avhandlingar innehållade orden User data.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : Most organizations are exposed to increasing competition and must be able to orient themselves in their environment. Therefore, they need comprehensive systems that are able to present a holistic view of the organization and its business. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In an age where data is becoming increasingly more valuable as itallows for data analysis and machine learning, big data has become ahot topic. With big data processing, analyses can be carried out onhuge amounts of user data. LÄS MER
3. Smart Homes and User Values Long-term evaluation of IT-services in Residential and Single Family DwellingsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Do residents find value in smart home functions? How should these functions be designed to offer user benefit? These were the governing questions of this study that involved nearly 200 families in three different housing projects during five years of occupancy. The housing units were equipped with advanced smart homes solutions, electronic and digital devices to control them, and a set of functions to increase comfort, safety and security in the homes. LÄS MER
4. Algorithmically Guided Information Visualization Explorative Approaches for High Dimensional, Mixed and Categorical DataDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Facilitated by the technological advances of the last decades, increasing amounts of complex data are being collected within fields such as biology, chemistry and social sciences. The major challenge today is not to gather data, but to extract useful information and gain insights from it. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development and in-depth empirical investigation of a method, called BootMark, for bootstrapping the marking up of named entities in textual documents. The reason for working with documents, as opposed to for instance sentences or phrases, is that the BootMark method is concerned with the creation of corpora. LÄS MER