Sökning: "User acceptance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 avhandlingar innehållade orden User acceptance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to create knowledge about factors influencing acceptance of virtual learning environments among academic staff and students in blended learning environments. The aim was operationalised by four research questions. LÄS MER
2. Lighting Control Systems for Energy Saving and User Acceptance: State-of-the-art and future directionsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Engineering
Sammanfattning : Lighting accounts for one-fifth of global electricity use. In Sweden, energy demand for lighting corresponds to 20% of the total electricity use in office buildings. Lighting retrofit measures are considered to be among the most cost-efficient way to reduce energy use in buildings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Digital services and devices are today more spread than ever, forming a basis for new innovations, even among ordinary people. And yet, producers of such services and devices are mostly men with programming skills. Women's participation in development and design of digital products is thus not yet as influential as that of men. LÄS MER
4. Making Mobile Meaning expectations and experiences of mobile computing usefulness in construction site management practiceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, anticipated and realized benefits of mobile and wireless information and communication technology (ICT) for different business purposes have been widely explored and evaluated. Also, the significance of ‘user acceptance’ mechanisms through ‘perceived usefulness’ of ICT applications has gained broad recognition among business organizations in developing and adopting new ICT capabilities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) compete worldwide to stand out with new trends and technologies. Automated Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are an example of advanced solutions where a lot of effort is put into the development and utilization of vehicle data. LÄS MER