Sökning: "Treatment effect heterogeneity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden Treatment effect heterogeneity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four self-contained papers.Essay 1: This paper uses the synthetic control (SC) method to examine how the establishment of Nuclear Power Facilities (NPFs) in Japan in the 1970s and 1980s has affected local per capita income levels in the municipalities in which they were located (NPF municipalities). LÄS MER
2. Experimental studies on multidrug resistance in human leukaemia : role of cellular heterogeneity for daunorubicin kineticsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping Universitet
Sammanfattning : Cellular resistance to chemotherapy is a major cause of treatment failure in acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and still the majority of the patients die from their disease. Drug resistance 1s multifactorial, the most studied mechanism being multidrug resistance (MDR), mediated by the P-glycoprotein (Pgp). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : BackgroundHigh blood pressure is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and premature death. The shape of association between blood pressure and the risk of cardiovascular events is debated. Some researchers suggest that the association is linear or log-linear, whereas others suggest it is J-shaped. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Wood is a useful construction material, but it has less desirable properties such as poor durability and poor dimensional stability. These problems can be reduced by using various chemical treatments. Increased environmental awareness has raised the demand for more environmentally friendly methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four self-contained essays. The first essay concerns educational choice and the returns to college in Sweden. I apply a recently introduced econometric framework that allows for self selection and treatment effect heterogeneity. LÄS MER