Sökning: "Transport policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 194 avhandlingar innehållade orden Transport policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : It has been argued that for the management of complex issues such as sustainability, which transcend traditional policy sectors and require coordination between several different interests and actors, policymaking depends upon collaboration and integration processes between different sectors and tiers of government. The overall aim of this thesis is therefore to study how and why (or why not) policy integration processes are being developed in regional policymaking and what this means for the achievement of sustainable transport. LÄS MER
2. Getting the transport right - for what? What transport policy can tell us about the construction of sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies transport as a governing tool that shapes the physical environment and human society, as well as having environmental impacts. The aim is to learn what policy for transport can say about what sustainability means and does. LÄS MER
3. Governing towards sustainability environmental governance and policy change in Swedish forestry and transportDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Faced with environmental problems such as climate change and biodiversity loss, the dominant political response has been sustainable development, balancing environmental protection against economic prosperity and social justice. While political action is increasingly being called for, the role and capacity of the state is questioned – as captured neatly in the story from government to governance that implies a relocation of authority and power between policy levels and in public-private relations, as well as a radical restructuring within public administration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Political and public focus on equity and justice outcomes of public policies is on the rise all over the world. Equity is both philosophically motivated and often decreed by law and in planning directives to be monitored when policies are changed, however oftentimes these equity assessments are vague, qualitative and carries low weight in policy decision processes. LÄS MER
5. Energy Efficient Vehicle Policy: Lessons Learnt An analysis of the effects of incentive policies on the demand, usage and pricing of energy efficient vehiclesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Encouraging the uptake of energy efficient vehicles (EEVs) is an aspiration of critical importance in a day and age in which we are confronted with the increasingly dire consequences of human behaviour on our planet, and on the planet for generations to come. The transport sector is one of the highest contributors of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions, whilst pollution from this sector is responsible for a large proportion of human deaths each and every year. LÄS MER