Sökning: "Transfer hydrogenation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden Transfer hydrogenation.
1. Hydrogenation, Transfer Hydrogenation and Hydrogen Transfer Reactions Catalyzed by Iridium ComplexesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The work described in this thesis is focused on the development of new bidentate iridium complexes and their applications in the asymmetric reduction of olefins, ketones and imines. Three new types of iridium complexes were synthesized, which included pyridine derived chiral N,P-iridium complexes, achiral NHC complexes and chiral NHC-phosphine complexes. LÄS MER
2. Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones : Catalyst Development and Mechanistic StudiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development and evaluation of new chiral Ru(arene)(amino alcohol) catalysts for the transfer hydrogenation of aromatic ketones using isopropanol as the hydrogen source. Two mechanistic studies of the Ru(arene)(amino alcohol) catalyzed transfer hydrogenation of acetophenone were also conducted. The Ru(arene)[(1S,3R,4R)-3. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för organisk kemi
Sammanfattning : By generating a library of amino acid-based ligands, pseudo-dipeptides, and combining them with transition metals, we have created selective and efficient ruthenium and rhodium catalysts for the asymmetric transfer hydrogenation of ketones. The ruthenium-catalyzed reaction was studied in detail, and we found that alkali metals play a crucial role for the reactivity and selectivity of the reaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Mechanistic studies on three different ruthenium-based catalysts have been performed. The catalysts have in common that they have been employed in hydrogen transfer reactions involving alcohols and ketones, amines and imines or both. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The synthesis of 2-aza-norborane derivatives is presented. The use of these compounds in preparation of Ir catalysts for asymmetric hydrogenations is described. The evaluation and optimization of the catalysts as well as the mechanistic aspects of the catalytic process are discussed. LÄS MER