Sökning: "Total daily intake"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden Total daily intake.
1. Aspects of nutrition in geriatric patients - Especially dietary assessment, intake and requirementsDetta är en avhandling från MATS PERSSON, Department of Community Medicine, Malmö University Hospital, entrance 59, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to develop and test the feasibility of a dietary record routine, where nursing staff assess the patient’s food and fluid intake based on standardised portion sizes and household measurements. The energy intake (EI) was studied with a dietary record in 61 geriatric patients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry (ACES), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are highly stable, surface active chemicals, which are water- and oil/stain-repellent. Because of their unique properties, PFASs are widely used in consumer products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe the prevalence of iron deficiency (ID) and factors influencing iron status and iron intake among otherwise healthy children. The specific aim in paper I+II was to describe the prevalence of ID among 2 ½-year-old children in relation to intake of cow's milk and follow-on formula. LÄS MER
4. Body Composition in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes Aspects of Glycaemic Control and Insulin SensitivityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Excessive weight gain has frequently been reported in adolescents with type 1 diabetes, especially in girls. In general, puberty is associated with reduced insulin sensitivity that is further diminished by overweight. The causes and consequences of excessive weight gain in adolescents with type 1 diabetes are not fully understood. LÄS MER
5. Food habits in Swedish adolescents. Meal pattern, food choice and bioavailability of iron 1994 and 2000Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The general iron fortification of white wheat flour was removed after 50 years of iron fortification. It was considered important to evaluate the effects of withdrawal of iron fortification among vulnerable groups in the population. Adolescents have high iron requirements for growth and the girls for menstrual losses. LÄS MER