Sökning: "Tissue pH"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 avhandlingar innehållade orden Tissue pH.
1. Tissue Perfusion and Oxygenation Evaluated by Measurements of Tissue Gases and pH. An Experiemental StudyDetta är en avhandling från Åke Mellström, Dept of Anaesthesiology, Malmö Univesity Hospital, S-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Optimum peripheral perfusion, oxygenation and oxygen utilization is a prerequisite for normal wound healing, resistance to infection and cardiac function. The purpose of this study was to evaluate peripheral oxygen utilization by measurements of subcutaneous tissue gases and pH (PscO2, PscCO2 and pHsc) in comparison to established techniques for measurements of periph-eral tissue oxygenation and oxygen utilization in experimental animal models with hyperoxia-hypoxia, acidosis-alkalosis and haemorrhage-resuscitation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Vimmerby : VTT Grafiska
Sammanfattning : Laser Doppler flowmetry (LDF) constitutes a method for measuring the flux of blood cells in the microcirculatory bed. Photons are scattered in the moving blood cells, where they undergo a frequency shift according to the Doppler principle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Farmakologi och klinisk neurovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Anti-inflammatory drugs are a widely used class of therapeutic agents, but the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) is hampered by their gastrointestinal side-effects. Recent reports that cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors may cause cardiovascular events underline the importance of identifying new therapeutic strategies for the treatment of inflammation. LÄS MER
4. Vacuum Impregnation of Spinach Tissue: Metabolic Consequences and their Potential Industrial ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Vacuum impregnation (VI) is a unit operation that allows the introduction of solutions into the porous structure of plant tissues. The plant tissue is immersed in the solution of interest and is then subjected to partial vacuum, causing the removal of air from the tissue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Contraction of connective tissue is an important part of tissue repair that reduces the wound space and helps to decrease the formation of scar tissue, both of which are needed to restore tissue integrity. In the present study, certain cellular mechanisms that are active during connective tissue contraction were assessed and the influence of transforming growth factor-. LÄS MER