Sökning: "Time adaptivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden Time adaptivity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the Automation of Computational Mathematical Modeling (CMM), involving the key steps of automation of (i) discretization, (ii) discrete solution, (iii) error control, (iv) modeling, and (v) optimization. The automation of (i)--(ii) is realized through multi-adaptive Galerkin methods on general discretizations of space-time with time steps variable in space. LÄS MER
2. Adaptive Middleware for Self-Configurable Embedded Real-Time Systems Experiences from the DySCAS Project and Remaining ChallengesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Development of software for embedded real-time systems poses severalchallenges. Hard and soft constraints on timing, and usually considerableresource limitations, put important constraints on the development. Thetraditional way of coping with these issues is to produce a fully static design,i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Sammanfattning : The invention of computers revolutionized the way of doing science and in particular the field of mathematics. Computers were faster than any human mind in doing calculations and they did not make mistakes opening a wide range of possibilities that earlier where in practice uncomputable. LÄS MER
4. Construction of Adaptive Multistep Methods for Problems with Discontinuities, Invariants, and ConstraintsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Sammanfattning : The wide variety of physical phenomena, such as motion of objects, reaction among chemical substances, electricity flow in a circuit can be described by equations with quantities that vary along time.The rate at which a quantity is changing with respect to its independent variable (time), is represented by its derivative. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : A second order space and time adaptive method for parallel solution of hyperbolic PDEs on structured grids is presented. The grid is adapted to the underlying solution by successive refinement in blocks. Therefore, there may be jumps in the cell size at the block faces. LÄS MER