Sökning: "Tillämpad lingvistik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Tillämpad lingvistik.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Linguistics and Phonetics, Centre for Languages and Literature, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Mainstream research on reading and writing is based on the assumption, common in modern linguistics, that spoken language is primary to written language in most important respects. Unfortunately, the conceptual framework for the study of language and 'literacy' (encompassing both reading and writing skills) is built around this assumption. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linguistics and Phonetics
Sammanfattning : Student speech production is an essential part of language learning in the foreign-language classroom. The students usually have few opportunities to use the language outside the classroom, which underscores the importance of making good use of the time spent in the classroom. LÄS MER
3. Thoughts in Motion The Role of Long-Term L1 and Short-Term L2 Experience when Talking and Thinking of Caused MotionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Centre for Research on Bilingualism Department of Swedish and Multilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about whether language affects thinking. It deals with the linguistic relativity hypothesis, which proposes that the language we speak influences the way we think. This hypothesis is investigated in the domain of caused motion (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Cognitive Science
Sammanfattning : Stories that the audience can influence (such as computer games and other interactive multimedia), in contrast to 'traditional' stories (such as books and cinema), present a challenge to fields which take narrative (story) as their study object. What is the difference between these two kinds of stories? Earlier theories have focused on differences in media, structure, or the audience's physical actions. LÄS MER
5. Verbal Meaning: A Linguistic, Literary, and Theological Framework for Interpretive Categories of the Biblical Hebrew Verbal System as Elaborated in the Book of RuthDetta är en avhandling från Cognitive Science
Sammanfattning : The verbal system of Biblical Hebrew has intrigued the minds of exegetes, linguists, theologians, and translators for centuries. With regard to the verbal system, Biblical Hebrew is radically different from Modern Hebrew. Furthermore, it doesn't fit the traditional structure of grammar modelled on Latin. LÄS MER