Sökning: "Thermal Modeling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden Thermal Modeling.
1. Advances in Thermal Insulation Vacuum Insulation Panels and Thermal Efficiency to Reduce Energy Usage in BuildingsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : We are coming to realize that there is an urgent need to reduce energy usage in buildings and it has to be done in a sustainable way. This thesis focuses on the performance of the building envelope; more precisely thermal performance of walls and super insulation material in the form of vacuum insulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents how to establish a theoretical model to predict risk of thermal cracking in young concrete when cast on ground or an arbitrary construction. The crack risk in young concrete is determined in two steps: 1) calculation of temperature distribution within newly cast concrete and adjacent structure; 2) calculation of stresses caused by thermal and moisture (due to self-desiccation, if drying shrinkage not included) changes in the analyzed structure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This work have studied and developed lifetime estimation methods for the power transformer and how these could be used for asset management purposes. It is researchperformed in the intersection of the fields of reliability theory, statistical analysis, and stochastic process theory applied to lifetime estimations and management of transformers. LÄS MER
4. Failure of thermal barrier coatings under thermal and mechanical fatigue loading : microstructural observations and modelling aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Industrial and air-borne gas turbine hot components suffer from creep, oxidation, corrosion and microstructural degradation if not shielded from the hot and aggressive combustion gases. Two major strategies commercially available are adopted; film cooling by pressurised air and application of protective coatings. LÄS MER
5. Modeling and Testing of Insulation Degradation due to Dynamic Thermal Loading of Electrical MachinesDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Electrical machines in electrified vehicles are subjected to dynamic loadings at different driving conditions, which results in dynamic temperatures. The aging of the Electrical Insulation System (EIS) in electrical machines is caused by these dynamic temperatures, namely high average temperatures and temperature cycles. LÄS MER