Sökning: "Theory of Characteristic Modes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden Theory of Characteristic Modes.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The day Faraday moved a magnet in and out of a wire loop and detected the time-varying magnetic field, the first wireless transmitter / receiver system was created and the world was changed forever. However, it took almost fifty years for Heinrich Hertz to use Maxwell's equations and Faraday's insights in his professorship at Karlsruhe to create the first electromagnetic wireless communication system using a spark gap dipole transmitter and a loop antenna-based receiver. LÄS MER
2. Robust inference of gene regulatory networks System properties, variable selection, subnetworks, and design of experimentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, inference of biological networks from in vivo data generated by perturbation experiments is considered, i.e. deduction of causal interactions that exist among the observed variables. Knowledge of such regulatory influences is essential in biology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Electromagnetic Theory Department of Electrical and Information Technology Lund University Sweden
Sammanfattning : Many engineers and scientists prevalently use computational tools in electromagnetics, which is also the predominant case for antennas. The ever-increasing number of applications and technologies that employ antennas create a constant demand to improve and extend existing tools and develop new ones. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Aura
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to propose a conceptual framework for the analysis of historical programming in digital media. Radical breakthroughs in the technologies for registration and dissemination of moving images have created a need for common vocabularies that can be shared by media practitioners, researchers from different fields of inquiry, and end-users of documentary accounts. LÄS MER
5. Skirting the Subject : Pursuing Language in the Works of Adrienne Rich, Susan Griffin, and Beverly DahlenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : ACTA Press
Sammanfattning : In this study I delve into the strategic certainty and theoretical quandary that characterize both the practice and the assessment of “women’s language.” My contention is that “women’s language” is a composite of hypothetical speculations, political intentions, interpretive practices, and ethical convictions. LÄS MER