Sökning: "The Fog"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 avhandlingar innehållade orden The Fog.
- Detta är en avhandling från Div. of Nuclear Physics, Dept. of Physics, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University, P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In this work, cloud and fog droplet formation was studied in three joint field experiments. The instrument, the droplet aerosol analyser (DAA), has also been further developed and verified as part of this work. The DAA is an instrument especially developed for studies of cloud and fog droplet formation and growth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Electrical and Information Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the wake of the arrival of cloud computing, future applications are poised to be- come more resilient and adaptive by embracing elasticity in an osmotic manner. Although cloud computing is a strong attractor for application developers, thereare still unconquered performance frontiers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : South Asia, a land of contrasting landscapes, seasons and climates, is highly vulnerable to climate variability over intra-seasonal to decadal time scales. In winter, precipitation over the western parts of south Asia and fog over the Indo-Gangetic (IG) plains are the two major climatic features. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Most of the coastal areas around the globe depend on coastal aquifers vulnerable to salt water intrusion. The Salalah plain in southern Oman is underlain by a shallow limestone aquifer extending north up to the foot of the Jabal AlQara which reach a height of about 1000 m. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Machine Design, Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In an industrial context when the product development cycles are shortened and constraints on technical innovations are high, it is very important to provide a very efficient and effective engineering design activity. In the current engineering design literature, most methodologies are by and large based on the so-called systematic engineering design approach. LÄS MER