Sökning: "The 60´s"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden The 60´s.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on strategies for oxygenation-sensitive MRI that are designed to measure alterations in brain physiology induced by changes in neuronal activity. In a first study, it was shown that the temporal evolution of BOLD MRI signal changes in response to both brief and sustained visual activation are equally well visible in FLASH and EPI recordings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine at Huddinge University Hospital
Sammanfattning : The long-term result of chemotherapy in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is poor, even though a majority of AML patients initially respond to chemotherapy and achieve complete remission (CR). Initially resistant disease as well as relapse is a result of resistance to chemotherapy drug resistance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Introduction Researchers have, for decades, contributed to an increased collective understanding of the physiological demands in cross-country skiing; however, almost all of these studies have used either non-elite subjects and/or performances that emulate cross-country skiing. To establish the physiological demands of cross-country skiing, it is important to relate the investigated physiological variables to the competitive performance of elite skiers. LÄS MER
14. Elite sprinters, ice hockey players, orienteers and marathon runners isokinetic leg muscle performance in relation to muscle structure and trainingDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In male athletes from different sports, isokinetic knee extensor, and in orienteers also plantar flexor peak torque (PT), contractional work (CW) and integrated surface electromyograms (iEMG) were analysed.Single contraction PT, CW and iEMG in sprinters and marathon runners were significantly correlated to the cross-sectional area (CSA) of m. LÄS MER
15. Leisure and muscular performance in health and disease a study of 40-64-year-old northern SwedesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Categories and frequencies of leisureactivities employed by 156 randomly selected males and females aged 40-44, 50-54, 60-64 were investigated by structured interviews and were related to leisuresatisfaction, to experienced health and socio-economic status. In equal numbers (15) of males and females from each group and in 24 males (60 +_6 years) with intermittent claudication (Cl) isokinetic plantar flexion performance was investigated with registrations of peak torque (PT), contractional work (CW), active range-of-motion (RoM) and integrated electromyograms from all threee triceps surae heads. LÄS MER