Sökning: "The 60´s"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden The 60´s.
- Detta är en avhandling från Ellerströms förlag
Sammanfattning : Bob Dylan (b. 1941) became known as an enfant terrible and a regenerator of rock lyrics already in the tumultuous 60´s. His constantly shifting roles as musician and songwriter, combined with his notable reserve, have led to the growth of a plethora of myths surrounding his person and work. LÄS MER
2. The Curious Case of Hot Metal Clusters : Spontaneous decay of excited, small silver and copper cluster anions in DESIREEDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Clusters anions are complex systems which, when formed with high internal energies, can decay via fragmentation and/or electron loss and may also cool via photon emission (radiative cooling). By studying the spontaneous decay mechanisms of small metal clusters, we can gain insight into the structure and properties of these systems. LÄS MER
3. Identification of the domains of disulfide interaction in the mammalian ribosomal proteins L6 and L29Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The 60-S subunits of mammalian ribosomes contain two adjacent proteins, identified as L6 and L29, which interact reversibly in situ by disulfide bond formation. The disulfide complex and the individual proteins were prepared by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis under non-oxidizing conditions for effective prevention of methionine oxidation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Orthopaedics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to study and try to optimise high intensity focused ultrasound treatment of the intervertebral disc. We demonstrated that it was possible to heat intervertebral discs with HIFU delivered by 50 or 5 mm diameter ultrasound transducers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Anna Maria Holmbäck, Department of Physical Therapy, University Hospital, SE-221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to increase our knowledge of the relationship between structure and function of human skeletal muscle, and about factors affecting strength. The ankle dorsiflexor muscles (DF) were chosen as a representative model of human skeletal muscle, and because these muscles have important roles in gait and maintenance of balance. LÄS MER