Sökning: "Television broadcasting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden Television broadcasting.
1. The Triumph of Technology Over Politics? Reconstructing Television Systems: The Example of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Based upon perspectives and concepts from social and historical research on technical systems, this dissertation describes and analyses events and processes relating to the dramatic change in television in Western Europe during the 1980s and early 1990s. In particular, it focuses on how Swedish television, conceived as a large socio-tecnical system, has shifted from a traditional 'public service' system to a more open and mixed system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores social and creative practices that emerge with new mobile video technology. The work frames a design space that spans across both the social and technical domains. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation (JMK), Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : In the years around the turn of the century, the media landscape changed. This thesis studies how these challenges were met by Sveriges Television. The aim is to describe and analyse how SVT was managed and organized, between 1997 and 2000, and to describe how new strategies for the 2000s were developed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kultur och medier
Sammanfattning : Even though the goals of Swedish disability-politics are equality, full participation and autonomy, people with disabilities almost every day encounter discrimination and oppression. This thesis deals with the question of the public service-medias role in this discrepancy between political rhetoric and practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The study explores how the Swedish public service TV institution imagines a child audience in a societal context where the broadcasting landscape hastransformed greatly over the past thirty years and where TV is seen to constitute both risks and benefits for children. The concept of TV for children is established to broaden the scope for studying what has been broadcast for a child audience on public service TV. LÄS MER