Sökning: "Teacher type"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden Teacher type.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to establish a typology for instrumental music teachers at Swedish municipal music schools, and to describe different types, generated from questionnaire-answers, regarding how their attitudes and valuations in matters concerning democracy in broad sense are reﬂected in their pedagogical activity.I address the following concrete questions. LÄS MER
2. In Quest of the Globally Good Teacher Exploring the need, the possibilities, and the main elements of a globally relevant core curriculum for teacher educationDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This primarily theoretical-philosophical study is aimed at identifying the main principles according to which a globally relevant core curriculum for teacher education could be devised at a critical juncture in human history. In order to do that, a Weberian ideal type of the globally good teacher is outlined. LÄS MER
3. The Virtual Language Teacher Models and applications for language learning using embodied conversational agentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a framework for computer assisted language learning using a virtual language teacher. It is an attempt at creating, not only a new type of language learning software, but also a server-based application that collects large amounts of speech material for future research purposes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present thesis focuses on Type A behavior in children and its possible relation to hyperactivity/ADHD. Type A behavior in children has commonly been studied as the child equivalent behaviors of the adult pattern, in other words, competitive achievement-striving, impatience/time-urgency, and aggressiveness. LÄS MER
5. Läroboken i historieundervisningen en fallstudie med fokus på elever, lärare och läroboksförfattareDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to investigate why history textbooks are used the way they are and to identify possible reasons for the contradictions and dilemmas regarding the role of the textbook in history education. This thesis describes a case study of the history teaching at an upper secondary school class and investigates the attitudes of the pupils, teachers and textbook authors towards history, the teaching of history, textbooks and the use of textbooks. LÄS MER