Sökning: "Task shifting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden Task shifting.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Unsafe abortion is one of the main causes of maternal mortality. Each year, approximately 21.6 million women worldwide still undergo an unsafe abortion resulting in an estimated 47000 deaths. Currently 39% of the population lives in countries with highly restrictive abortion laws. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Aging, also in the absence of pathological conditions, is associated with cognitivedecline, especially in so called fluid abilities, such as episodic memory andexecutive functions. Due to an ongoing demographic shift, a larger part of thepopulation will reach higher ages, and more people will be affected by age-relatedcognitive decline. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to investigate how delegation of medication is handled in municipal home care. Specific aims were to 1) explore the prevalence of medication use in older adults over time; 2) describe district nurses’ experiences of the delegation of medication management to municipal home care personnel; 3) explore and describe how home care assistants experience receiving the actual delegation of the responsibility of medication administration; and 4) to describe how older adults, living at home, perceive receiving assistance from home care assistants to manage their own medication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Numerisk analys och datalogi
Sammanfattning : This investigation has been carried out at the RoyalInstitute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm. The main goal hasbeen to investigate the factors determining the production of asense of presence and reality in video mediated communication. LÄS MER
5. Task-shifting of major surgery to midlevel providers of health care in Mozambique and Tanzania : A solution to the crisis in human resources to enhance maternal and neonatal survivalDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background: Task-shifting, using non-physician clinicians (NPCs) to perform major surgery in obstetric emergencies is common, though still controversial, in Africa to overcome the crisis of human resources for health. Aim: To describe the extent to which NPCs in Mozambique and Tanzania contribute to surgical skills to enhance maternal survival. LÄS MER