Sökning: "TVÄRVETENSKAPLIGA FORSKNINGSOMRÅDEN Vårdvetenskap Sjukgymnastik fysioterapi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden TVÄRVETENSKAPLIGA FORSKNINGSOMRÅDEN Vårdvetenskap Sjukgymnastik fysioterapi.
1. Physical activity, participation and self-rated health among older community-dwelling Icelanders a population-based studyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: The main objective of this study was to investigate older people’s physical activity, their participation in various life situations, and their perceptions of their own health. This included an exploration of potential influences of urban versus rural residency on these outcomes, an evaluation of the measurement properties of a balance confidence scale, and an examination of the proposed usefulness of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) as a conceptual framework to facilitate analysis and understanding of selected outcomes. LÄS MER
2. A 3-year lifestyle intervention in primary health care effects on physical activity, cardiovascular risk factors, quality of life and cost-effectivenessDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: A sedentary lifestyle diminishes quality of life (QOL) and contributes to increasing prevalence of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases (CVD), and thus increases the economic burden on health care and society. Expensive and tightly controlled lifestyle interventions reduce cardiovascular risk and onset of diabetes. LÄS MER
3. Motion interactive games for children with motor disorders motivation, physical activity, and motor controlDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : As motion interactive games have become more widespread the interest in using these games in rehabilitation of children with motor disorders has increased among both clinical professionals and the families of these children. The general aim of this thesis was to evaluate the feasibility of using interactive games in rehabilitation of children to promote motivation for practice, physical activity, and motor control. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this investigation was to elucidate and describe those patients who had discontinued their participation and/or paticipated infrequently in physiotherapy treatment based on their own activity and responsibility. The ambition was to understand the phenomenon of compliance/adherence from various perspectives in behavioural as well as social science. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och hälsa
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of low back pain (LBP) is higher in pregnant women compared to women of the same age in a general population. Pregnancy-related LBP persists 6 years after pregnancy in 16% of women. Consequently, pregnancy represents a specific risk for LBP and persistent LBP. LÄS MER