Sökning: "TEKNIKVETENSKAP Teknisk fysik Övrig teknisk fysik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden TEKNIKVETENSKAP Teknisk fysik Övrig teknisk fysik.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Early detection is vital to successfully treating breast cancer, and mammography screening is the most efficient and wide-spread method to reach this goal. Imaging low-contrast targets, while minimizing the radiation exposure to a large population is, however, a major challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Physics
Sammanfattning : We are constantly struggling to understand how nature works, trying to identify recurrent events and looking for analogies and relations between objects or individuals. Knowing patterns of behavior is powerful and fundamental for survival of any species. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Global Energy Systems, Department for Physics and Astronomy, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Oil is the black blood that runs through the veins of the modern global energy system. While being the dominant source of energy, oil has also brought wealth and power to the western world. Future supply for oil is unsure or even expected to decrease due to limitations imposed by peak oil. Energy is fundamental to all parts of society. LÄS MER
4. Coal and Oil: The Dark Monarchs of Global Energy Understanding Supply and Extraction Patterns and their Importance for Future ProductionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The formation of modern society has been dominated by coal and oil, and together these two fossil fuels account for nearly two thirds of all primary energy used by mankind. This makes future production a key question for future social development and this thesis attempts to answer whether it is possible to rely on an assumption of ever increasing production of coal and oil. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Nanomaterials because of their small size, may have special properties unlikely to be seen in ordinary types of materials. Nanomaterials like nanotubes,nanowires and nanoparticles are best studied at the nanoscale, vital but also problematic. LÄS MER