Sökning: "TEKNIKVETENSKAP Informationsteknik Övrig informationsteknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden TEKNIKVETENSKAP Informationsteknik Övrig informationsteknik.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Robotised welding is one of the most important robot tasks used in manufacturing industry. The operator usually performs the programming of the robot manually, i.e. by jogging the robot arm to each coordinate pose in space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Physics
Sammanfattning : We are constantly struggling to understand how nature works, trying to identify recurrent events and looking for analogies and relations between objects or individuals. Knowing patterns of behavior is powerful and fundamental for survival of any species. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents research in the development and use of a multi-modal visual and haptic virtual model in higher education. The model, named Chemical Force Feedback (CFF), represents molecular recognition through the example of protein-ligand docking, and enables students to simultaneously see and feel representations of the protein and ligand molecules and their force interactions. LÄS MER
4. Playing and Learning Across Locations: Indentifying Factors for the Design of Collaborative Mobile LearningDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The research presented in this thesis investigates the design challenges associated with the development and use of mobile applications and tools for supporting collaboration in educational activities. These technologies provide new opportunities to promote and enhance collaboration by engaging learners in a variety of activities across different places and contexts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Fusion welding for joining of metals is an important manufacturing process widely used in industry, and very appreciated for its usefulness. This thesis presents a strategy dealing with the problem of designing feedback control for robotised welding. LÄS MER