Sökning: "TEKNIKVETENSKAP Industriell teknik och ekonomi Industriell organisation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden TEKNIKVETENSKAP Industriell teknik och ekonomi Industriell organisation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Although leadership is deemed to matter, scholars seldom pay attention to the phenomenon itself, as it is happening. Hence definitions abound, but there is a lack of vocabulary for expressing what leadership is about without ending up talking of individual leaders and/or descriptions of abstract “goodness”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This case study focuses on the intentions of public sector transformation. In particular, on a Swedish public authority, the National Rail Administration (NRA) this is studied and analysed. As in other parts of the Swedish public sector, the management of this authority is planning and executing ‘marketisation’ reforms. LÄS MER
3. Project Becoming and Knowing Trajectories. An Epistemological Perspective on Human and Nonhuman Project MakingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In our ‘projectified’ and ‘knowledge-intensive’ society, industrial projects have been proposed as important “journeys of knowledge creation” or “places for knowledge integration”. To date, such perspectives have mainly used traditional cognitive and contextual theories of knowledge and have thus mostly been focused on human actors and their interaction. LÄS MER
4. Acting creatively for enhanced performance Challenges for Swedish manufacturers in an age of outsourcingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to contribute to the discourse on the future of manufacturing in Sweden. It is argued that the real threat does not come from lower wages in Eastern Europe and Asia. Rather it comes from an inability to make the most of existing manufacturing systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The younger generation is often expected to be part of changes in management gender distribution, concepts of leadership and gender power relations. Parallel with this, there are ongoing gender segregation processes within the organisations resulting in the dominance of men among managers. LÄS MER