Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Other technology Mechanical engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5108 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Other technology Mechanical engineering.
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Design research, sensation and perception, hard metrology, emotional functions, semantics, surface roughness, product interaction, core values, total appearance… the list of scientific phrases never ends. Yet, what do they mean and how shall we use it when we are communicating with the industry and our end users? Is it possible to link the product experience to process parameters, put a number onto it? When you can measure spoken needs or even better, implied needs, of a product, and relate that data to the production, it is possible do create advanced products with high interaction stimuli. LÄS MER
2. Distributed thermal response tests New insights on U-pipe and Coaxial heat exchangers in groundwater-filled boreholesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : U-pipe Borehole Heat Exchangers (BHE) are widely used today in ground source heating and cooling systems in spite of their less than optimal performance. This thesis provides a better understanding on the function of U-pipe BHEs and Investigates alternative methods to reduce the temperature difference between the circulating fluid and the borehole wall, including one thermosyphon and three different types of coaxial BHEs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Gas detection is crucial in a wide range of fields and applications, such as safety and process control in the industry, atmospheric sciences, and breath diagnostics. Optical gas sensing offers some key advantages, compared to other sensing methods such as electrochemical and semiconductor sensing: high specificity, fast response, and minimal drift. LÄS MER
4. Coated Ferritic Stainless Steels as Interconnects in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Material Development and Electrical PropertiesDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are attracting increasing interest as devices with potentialuses in decentralized and clean electricity and heat production. Several challengeswith respect to materials have to be overcome to achieve efficiencies and life-spansthat are sufficient for long-term applications. LÄS MER
5. Techno-Economic Perspectives on Biofuel Futures – Modelling Transport Sector Strategies in an Energy System ContextDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The high oil dependence and the continuous growth of energy use in the transport sector have in recent years triggered interest in transport biofuels as a measure to mitigate climate change andimprove energy security. This work aims to examine techno-economic interactions linked totransport biofuel strategies in national and regional energy systems and their implications for thecost-effective realisation of energy policy objectives. LÄS MER