Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Other technology Environmental engineering"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 2267 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Other technology Environmental engineering.
16. Chitosan biopolymer as an adsorbent for drinking water treatment Investigation on Arsenic and UraniumDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In many countries over the world (including Sweden), metal toxicity in freshwater resources causes a severe drinking water quality problem and poses a threat to the environment and human health. Among the different toxic metals in the water resources of Sweden, arsenic and uranium are the biggest threats to health. LÄS MER
17. User-Centred Design and Technology-Mediated Services- Identifying and Addressing Challenges by Analysing ActivitiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : User-centred design has a focus on designing products to satisfy user needs rather than emanating from a technological starting point. Understanding user needs when developing products is considered a key component to achieve market success today.User-centred design is almost always described as a way to design products that satisfy user needs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The increased recognition that roads may impair the aquatic environment and ecosystems has led to a shift from conventional drainage systems toward blue-green solutions such as stormwater ponds. Research on blue-green stormwater solutions has until now mainly focused on water quantity and quality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Industrial gas turbines are often used as a mechanical drive for pumps and compressors or in power generation as an electric power supply. The gas turbine has for many years been a popular engine due to its flexibility with respect to different types of fuel and due to a design, that enables a high power-to-weight ratio. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Univ
Sammanfattning : Three types of wastewater ponds in subarctic climates were investigated, each of them highly dependent on microalgae. They were fellingsdams, i.e. LÄS MER