Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Industrial engineering and economy Other industrial engineering and economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 88 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Industrial engineering and economy Other industrial engineering and economics.
1. Automated Computer Systems for Manufacturability Analyses and Tooling Design Applied to the Rotary Draw Bending ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Reproservice
Sammanfattning : Intensive competition on the global market puts great pressure on manufacturing companies to develop and produce products that meet requirements from customers and investors. One key factor in meeting these requirements is the efficiency of the product development and the production preparation processes. LÄS MER
2. Environmental management systems – a way towards sustainable development in universities ”It was difficult at first … then we started talking with our colleagues and we saw it in a longer perspective”Detta är en avhandling från Lund : International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The economic development in the world today makes increased consumption of goods and travelling available for more people around the world than ever before. This results, however, also in increased production and spreading of substances that are hazardous both to human health and to the ecosystem globally. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Quality management is continuously evolving and the progression so far is frequently described in terms of four stages. According to these descriptions, Total Quality Management (TQM) constitutes the currently highest level, or fourth stage, of quality management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse how capital goods manufacturers can enhance their industrial service offering.The theoretical basis of this research is found in services marketing, recognising co-creation of value, that the service process is an open production system and that the customer determines value as the manufacturer can only offer value propositions. LÄS MER
5. Co-Creators of Scope of Action An exploration of the dynamic relationship between people, IT, and work in a nursing contextDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Information Technology (IT) is today widespread in our work places, in our spare time and in our society overall. Implementations of IT in organizations come with high expectations on effectiveness, revenue, smoother work processes and so on. LÄS MER